Sunday, May 15, 2011

2 weeks and so far so good

Well car's been on the road for 2 weeks now and nothing's bad has happened to the car.. In fact, I found out that it keeps up with an 08 Audi RS4. Not to shabby I'd say hahaha.
Tuesday is the first official practice in Calgary held by Revworks x SpecD. On the road course, I'm beyond excited, never drifted on a road course before we'll see what happens.

Today we had a Sunday Funday, and was it fun, photo's shot by Chris Chan of my whip, Jack's whip, and the original E-Mack, with his legendary EK.
My one gripe about the car is that it has such short gears mated with the s13 Nismo 2 way. I'll get over it sooner or later....

Anyway here's pics from today, get some group shots soon.. THANKS CCHAN!!


Hammering down on the hood cause it was rubbing on the turbo side

0 comments:

Post a Comment