Thursday, April 14, 2011

pic heavy

finally got some actual pictures of the slow and steady progress of my build.. a week and a half and i'll be terrorizing the streets..
Thanks to Chris for taking these pics for me. sank you sank you!

Spare Fitment 18x10 -12 a little lower and little bit of negative camber


midmount setup
yeah I do work.. sometimes


you can see my attempt at stitch welding the towers..


Daily wheels. Paper included


Also picked up some Dmax front overs, so I can actually drive the car and break in the clutch just in time for DDAY13!!!! I'm too stoked. Gonna put the kit on out in Kelowna and style with the Drift Union boys, at least try to anyway. Harness should be here tomorrow, same with my Chase Bays power steering kit. Then all that's left is intercooler piping which I have, and exhaust, and a driveshaft.. then hopefully it'll move on its own power. OH man. 2011. Year of style ( for me anyway )

0 comments:

Post a Comment