Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time to do work

Had to take out the motor to put the Y-pipe on the twins, man was that a bitch. Also in the midst of it, found out that my oil pan didn't have a turbo drainback in it, since my lower pan if from a 2jzge. But the casting was there and all I had to do was drill and tap and drill out the hole, no problem!

Apparently with y-pipe, 3 inch exhaust and fmic, 1jz dyno'd at 290 wheel, woo not bad if you ask me haha.
Put the motor back in and its staying in there now, gonna pick up a 2 bolt flange and weld it onto the downpipe I picked up from Kurt. Gotta bolt the intercooler to the rad support and get pipes made. Wiring harness should be in my hands hopefully in the next couple weeks I'm too stoked. Gotta figure out heater hose cause the lower hose touches the back turbo. I'll make it work..

to do list


  • order aero
  • make exhaust
  • intercooler piping
  • driveshaft 
  • install nismo 2way
  • cut and install overs
wooooohooo
springs around the corner whos ready?!!? not me.. not even close....

0 comments:

Post a Comment